Jenna/Sikeen 1x1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna/Sikeen 1x1

Post  Sikeen AKA Ayastrii on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:00 am

1x1 between Jenna of the Red Robes and Sikeen/Ayastrii. Feel free to look but please don't post.

The bowl is empty. At one point, there had been four bananas, six tangerines, and a single plum in the fruit bowl, but now it is empty and there can only be one wretched individual responsible for this disaster. The rest could go to the Abyss, but that plum had been hers. Gripping the edge of the hardwood counter with a fiery glare on her face, Sikeen, for the thousandth time, swears to take revenge on Dalamar the Discourteous. Where is he now, exactly? Home, hopefully? She charges into the hallway outside the kitchen and frowns into the dimly-lit corridor, staff in hand.

"Dalamar, I will slit your throat and feed your remains to a balor!" she shouts. A distant voice in the back of her mind informs her that a number of the apprentices may still be sleeping at this ungodly hour of... seconds before dawn... but surely they're used to the commotion by now. Storming up the steps, she prays her detestable Tower-mate is upstairs. Where does he spend his time, anyway? Did he take the plum this morning or last night, after she fell asleep? They tend not to cross paths very often unless Jenna is involved.

What if she's up there now? Damn it. When Jenna is around, Sikeen usually makes a marginal effort not to scream at her best friend's lover. But he can be so disrespectful, and insolent, and thieving, on top of that!

By the time she arrives at the top of the stairs, Dalamar has emerged lazily from his chambers.

"What are you--?"

"You!" She cuts him off, casting a silent spell that he narrowly parries with one of his own. It would have sent him flying into the door. Rage flaring, she points at him with her staff. "You ate my plum again! The last one, which I specifically chose for myself and left in the kitchen in the overly hopeful belief that my impertinent Tower-mate might change his ways. But no!"

He's shut his eyes tightly, fingers pressed against his temple.

"Gods, you--"

"Don't 'gods' me! You know what you did!" she hisses.

He waits a long while before replying, as though to be sure she's finished. Satisfied, she puts a hand on her waist and turns up her chin.

"I was sure we shared the fruits," he says finally.

Her temper flares again, blooming in her chest.

"Shared the fruits?! Raistlin and I didn't even 'share the fruits,' you wretch!" Beyond words, she lets out a frustrated cry. This is not how she hoped to begin her day.

Sikeen AKA Ayastrii

View user profile http://bratqueensikeen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jenna/Sikeen 1x1

Post  Jenna of the Red Robes on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 pm

By the gods, they're at it again. Jenna thinks sleepily as she rolls onto her side, attempting to listen in on the shouting match taking place between her best friend and her lover outside of Dalamar's chambers. Their words are difficult for her to distinguish, muffled both by the closed door and the tight grip of tiredness still firmly wound around her, dulling her senses and making it difficult to focus. She pulls the velvety blanket around her more securely, sinking back down into the dark elf's bed. The sorceress has a brief, internal battle -- unsure if she should just drift back off to sleep (and therefore avoid dealing with two irate elves at this cursed early hour) or just get the unpleasant confrontation over with now.

She is on the verge of falling back into the comforting embrace of sleep when she hears Sikeen shriek Raistlin's name. With a forlorn sigh, Jenna rises from the bed and slips on her ornate red robes. She shivers slightly in the chill morning air, although perhaps the cold has less to do with the dawn and more to do with the tower itself. The tower that held countless evil secrets. A tingle ran down her spine as she pauses briefly in front of a mirror to check her appearance while on her way towards the door. Something about this place and it's enigmatic master entrances Jenna so completely, a dark fascination that alternatively thrills and frightens the red robe.

The sorceress opens the door swiftly as her eyes scan the scene before her. Sikeen looks quite frustrated but the red robe is more concerned about the Master of the Tower -- a dangerous, cold fury is beginning to settle upon his elven features. What did Sikeen say to prompt this reaction? She wonders curiously.

Jenna rushes to Dalamar's side, hoping to defuse the situation before it gets any worse. "Pleasant morning, my love." She murmurs, slipping her arm around the dark elf in a light embrace.

"Good morning to you as well, Sikeen." Jenna continues as she looks pleadingly at her friend, hoping against hope that the stubborn elf would swallow her anger and calm down. Not likely.
Jenna of the Red Robes
Red Robed Mage

View user profile http://jenna-of-the-red-robes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sikeen AKA Ayastrii on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:55 am

Sikeen's blood pressure relaxes slightly as Jenna emerges from the room. It's a reflex: do not fight with Dalamar when Jenna is around. Much. Pursing her lips, she smooths her hair over her shoulder again and shifts her weight to one hip in a way she hopes looks calm. Gods, they must have woken her. Damn.

"Jenna!" she says (somewhat) pleasantly. "There you are. Your... Dalamar and I were just... talking." She knows she shouldn't go on, but it's too much to resist. "He seems to have helped himself to my food again. Which I paid for and kept in the kitchen." She shrugs nonchalantly, crossing her arms over her chest. "But it's all right; I'm willing to forgive him."

Which she absolutely is not, but for Jenna's benefit, she'd pretend. Revenge will come later. Dalamar's anger is evident on his face, but Sikeen can't think of a reason why it shouldn't be. She'd be angry, too, if she were caught stealing. (That's why she never gets caught.)

Pulling her robes closer around herself, she sniffles. It's always so damn cold everywhere. "Besides," she goes on. "There are more important things to get to right now."

Dalamar sighs pointedly.

"Such as?" he asks.

She glares and then forces a smile on top of it.

"Your idiot apprentices. Firstly, two went missing last night. But they can't have gotten far. Secondly, they broke a chandelier on their way out. I'm assuming you didn't hear because you were... preoccupied... but it's really a matter of urgency."

Never mind the fact that Sikeen had heard it all happening, groaned, and then rolled over to go back to sleep with the intention of solving the problem during the day. Hence why she's dressed so early this godforsaken morning.

"I fear they might have figured out the route to the shop." That, or they'd dared to go through the Grove, which could only be disastrous. "I could try my hand at scrying again. Or, of course, we could let them go and divvy up their belongings between the three of us?" she suggests hopefully. One of those foolish babies had left a large sapphire in their desk drawer. Not that Sikeen had looked.

Sikeen AKA Ayastrii

View user profile http://bratqueensikeen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top